"Get Away" vehicle!
Mad Ron Laycock is the father of this beast that is powered by a Rolls Royce Viper Turbojet aircraft engine.
The project has now been running for about 5 years and as far as we are aware holds the unofficial record for the worlds most powerful motorcycle.
* ROLLS ROYCE VIPER MK.202 TURBOJET - Originaly Installed in Macchi Jet trainer or Jet Provost aircraft.
* Thrust = 2,450 lbs aprox 3,800 horsepower + after burner another 1200 horsepower.
* Air Flow = 32,000 CFM aprox
* Pressure ratio = 4.3 :1
* Compressor = 7 stage axial flow
* Engine Weight =290 KGs
* Built by MAD
* Seamless sched 80 tubing
* Wheelbase = 3.4 meters
* FJ 1200 Yamaha
* Dragway rims mad built hub twin discs no chains or sprockets to break.